Civil 20 India 2023 webinar on Nutrition for Health and Sustainability, organized by the Integrated Holistic Health working group. The sub-group on nutrition discussed the importance of balanced nutrition and health, including interventions for better food habits and supplements to address maternal and child malnutrition. The webinar also addressed the promotion of millet cultivation to meet sustainable development goals.
- Dr. Renuka Jayatissa – Head of Department of Nutrition, Medical Research Institute, Sri Lanka and Consultant Community Physician (Public Health Specialist)
- Dr. Bharati Kulkarni – Scientist ‘G’ and Head, Division of Reproductive & Child Health & Nutrition at ICMR HQ, New Delhi
- Dr. N.K . Arora – Executive Director of The INCLEN Trust International
- Dr. K. Madhavan Nair – Former Head of the Department of Micronutrient Research at the ICMR- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- Dr.Dayakar Rao – Principal Scientist at the Indian Institute of Millets Research Moderated by Dr.Nivedita, Nutrition Vertical Lead