- May 05 2023
- 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Trustworthiness of Cyber forensics in Cybercrimes – Challenges
Timing: 7 – 8:30 PM IST | 3.30 – 5:00 PM CEST | 9:30 – 11:00 AM EDT
We are organizing a special discussion on “Trustworthiness of Cyber forensics in Cybercrimes – Challenges” and we would be delighted to have your presence. The event will take place on May 5th from 7- 8.30 PM IST.
The discussion will feature a panel of highly insightful speakers who will share their experiences on the topics
- Mr. K Kamaneesh, Special Judge for NIA cases , Ernakulam
- Mr. Paul Wright, Senior Advisor – Forensic Technology and Investigations at Accuracy
- Mr. Rakesh Maheshwari, Formerly Sr. Director and Gp Coordinator, Cyber Laws, and Data Governance, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Dr. Rukmani Krishnamurthy, India’s 1st Female forensic scientist
- Dr. Barat Rajagopalan J Iyer, ACIArb, CMO
We warmly invite you to participate in this engaging session and look forward to welcoming you.